Dedicated Adult Learning
The GMB Yorkshire and North Derbyshire Regional Union Learning Committee has been formed with the purpose of establishing the priorities of the GMB’s regional learning agenda, and organising the union to meet these priorities.
The aims of the committee will be:
- To increase the uptake of adult learning
- To organise the GMB and build up its profile in workplaces and communities through learning
- To increase union membership
- To encourage members to become Union Learning Reps
- To encourage branches to elect ULR officers
- To increase the profile of union learning within the GMB
- To keep up-to-date with and provide regional strategies for current learning issues and initiatives
- To work alongside key partners such as the GMB’s ULF projects, training providers, the TUC and Unionlearn
Committee Meeting Dates
The dates for committee meetings are:
- Dates to follow:
Meetings commece at 10.30am and will be held at GMB regional office in Wakefield.
Terms of Reference